- Mar 23, 2010 4:23 AM We did an epic 3-part Interview with artist TIM BRADSTREET
- Feb 1, 2010 5:49 PM A Quick Video Interview and Feature on us at Electric Playground
- Dec 8, 2009 7:05 AM The Submission Guidelines for Every Comic and Manga Publisher
- Dec 3, 2009 6:56 AM I found 12 amazing videos on inking comics
- Nov 6, 2009 7:01 PM 40 Interviews with Comics Artists and Illustrators - All in One Place
Welcome to Optimum Wound. We're a group of creators and old friends who've joined forces to put out some badass graphic novels. Our comix are a little meaner and darker than most with a noticeable lack of color. I'm Jay and I started this mess. Richard, Sean and Fiona make up the rest of our crew.
HIT ANY OF THE THREE BANNERS BELOW (REX, MEMENTO MORI OR BATTLES) TO CHECK OUT THE WEBCOMIX. GUNS, ZOMBIES, ULTRAVIOLENCE AND DARK CRIME. Any artists or writers who have any questions, please check theFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BLOG first.
Danijel Zezelj's new webcomic REX has now launched and updates every Wednesday. Danijel has illustrated Loveless, Desolation Jones, Hellblazer and an upcoming DMZ issue all for DC Vertigo.
Revenge stories are timeless, and REX is one of the better ones. Zezelj's art, no matter how beautiful and stylized it gets, retains a strong sense of realism that's like a punch in the gut. -Brian Wood, Writer of DMZ, Northlanders & Demo
Zezelj's glorious, hardcore black and white style grabs you by the throat and crushes your wind pipe with it’s Ink-chiseled-graphic-brilliance and sheer power of imagery. “REX” is a triumph of this extraordinary artist’s unique and compelling vision. - Tim Bradstreet
(Layout provided by Mike Industries.)..
Who I'd like to meet:
Anyone who wants to get down with badass art and writing. We're here to entertain you with comics and stories for and about the maligned, maladjusted and disenchanted.
GO INTO THE WEBCOMICS AND SEE WHAT WE MEAN BY "COMICS WITH A VIOLENT DISPOSITION".
We aren't currently looking to work with other creators as we're a small band of self-publishers. We draw too damn slow to deal with any other titles.
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: The Cold Blackened North
- Body type: Athletic
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Ministry of Propaganda
- Income: $250,000 and Higher